Have questions? Below are some frequently asked questions along with answers:
- How long does it take to get my personalized items? We offer two levels of service: Standard and Rush. With our Standard service, proofs are delivered within 4 business days for your review. Once you approve your proof, it takes about 2 weeks for your items to be created before they are shipped. Shipping is via USPS which takes 2-4 days on average. With our Rush service, proofs are delivered within 24 hours for your review. Once you approve your proof, it takes 3-4 business days for your items to be created before they are shipped. Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail which takes 2 days on average.
- How early should I place my order? We recommend ordering at least 3 weeks before the date you need it although items often arrive sooner than that. If you have less than a 3 week lead time, then we suggest adding our Rush service. We never guarantee a delivery date 100% due to unforeseen issues that can arise during production or with the postal service.
- What if my item arrives with a flaw or is damaged during transit? If any of your items arrive with a flaw or are damaged during transit we will of course replace them. Please email us photos of the flaw or damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a new item shipped out right away.
- What if I made a mistake in the name? It is your responsibility to provide the correct information and to review and approve the proof. If a mistake is made by us, we will correct it free of charge. If the error is yours, then we will offer a discount on the printing of a corrected item.
- What is your return policy if I change my mind? Given the personalized nature of our products, we do not generally accept returns due to changing one's mind.
- How should I care for my items? Our blankets, hats and headbands are made from 100% polyester and can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and tumble dried on a low setting. Ironing is not recommended.
- Do you offer gift wrapping or gift notes? I'm afraid that our current printing partner does not offer gift wrapping services but we can include a gift note. Just leave any gift note information in the "notes" box at checkout. No invoice with pricing will be included with your package.
- Can I use just a first name or just a first and middle name on my blanket? Absolutely! We can adjust the design as needed to accommodate the names you want to include. Keep in mind that a traditional monogram does include 3 initials.