Have questions? Below are some frequently asked questions along with answers:
- Where do I find the color chart? The color chart is always shown on each product page as one of the photos. If you are on a PC, laptop or tablet, you should see it on the bottom left of your screen. If you are on a phone, then the photos appear at the top of the page and you need to scroll through them to find the color chart. The same color chart can also be accessed from the main navigation menu.
- Can I use just a first name or just a first and middle name on my blanket? Absolutely! We can adjust the design as needed to accommodate the names you want to include. Keep in mind that a traditional monogram does include 3 initials.
- How long does it take to get my personalized items? We offer two levels of service: Standard and Rush. With our Standard service, proofs are delivered within 4 business days for your review. Once you approve your proof, it takes about 2 weeks for your items to be created before they are shipped. Shipping is via USPS which takes 2-4 days on average. With our Rush service, proofs are delivered within 24 hours for your review. Once you approve your proof, it takes 3-4 business days for your items to be created before they are shipped. Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail which takes 2 days on average.
- How early should I place my order? We recommend ordering at least 3 weeks before the date you need it although items often arrive sooner than that. If you have less than a 3 week lead time, then we suggest adding our Rush service. We never guarantee a delivery date 100% due to unforeseen issues that can arise during production or with the postal service.
- What if my item arrives with a flaw or is damaged during transit? If any of your items arrive with a flaw or are damaged during transit we will of course replace them. Please email us photos of the flaw or damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a new item shipped out right away.
- What if I made a mistake in the name? It is your responsibility to provide the correct information and to review and approve the proof. If a mistake is made by us, we will correct it free of charge. If the error is yours, then we will offer a discount on the printing of a corrected item.
- What is your return policy if I change my mind? Given the personalized nature of our products, we do not generally accept returns due to changing one's mind.
- How should I care for my items? Our blankets, hats and headbands are made from 100% polyester and can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and tumble dried on a low setting. Ironing is not recommended.
- Do you offer gift wrapping or gift notes? I'm afraid that our current printing partner does not offer gift wrapping services but we can include a gift note. Just leave any gift note information in the "notes" box at checkout. No invoice with pricing will be included with your package.